Last week, we hosted our Autumn Innovation Forum, bringing our teams together to shine a spotlight on the fantastic new concepts, food, training, experiences and marketing that we have in store for the upcoming Autumn season.
We were delighted to be joined by a stellar line up of partners and suppliers including:
- Wildfarmed - wheat farmers who use regenerative practices to ensure their flour is not only the highest quality but also good for the earth
- Ethereal Blooms - went down a storm, showcasing their sustainable flower bouquets that are bio preserved, meaning that you can use them for longer, resulting in less waste
- The Roasting Party - served up beautiful coffee and a few cheeky Espresso Martini
- Happy Inside Drinksdisplayed their refreshing gut health focused, 'good for you' drinks
- SnapperyBakery shared their secrets to a perfect sourdough loaf
We also got to share with our teams a huge rang of exciting new food concepts developed by our Food Team. Here's a sneak peek:
- A Wellbeing-Focused Grab and Go Range
- Canape Masterclass from Executive Chef Stephen Humphries
- Myanmar Street Food Concept by Arkar Moe Myint
- A Colourful and Nutritious Market Table Salad Bar
- Spookalicious Halloween Treats
Our Training team were on hand to talk about our new link-up with Umbrella Training. We’ve created a bespoke series of apprenticeships to ensure that we are always investing in our teams to get the very best of them.
Marketing Manager Katie Laden took the team through the bespoke Autumn marketing pack featuring a range of Vacherin recipes and food posters. Packed with events, special days and seasonal messaging, these packs will be on show at client sites throughout the Autumn period.
With so much to see, do, and learn from this event, it was only fitting that we wrapped it up with a team social. It was a chance for everyone to reconnect, share their highlights, and build stronger connections within our Vacherin family!